If you didn’t get a confirmation from the booking site you booked with don’t try to book again – you could end up with two bookings – it’s always best to speak to the booking site first. In some cases, it may take up to 24 hours for the booking site to send the booking confirmation. Also, please check out below tips.
- Check your email carefully and make sure if you already receive the booking confirmation.
- Check your spam folder to make sure if the booking confirmation had been filtered into the spam folder.
- Check your bank statement as the travel agent or airline name may appear next to any outgoing payment or charge.
To change or cancel your booking, we recommend you to contact the booking site directly. In case you don’t know the name of the booking site, you can check the booking confirmation email that you received or your bank statement as the travel agent or airline name may appear next to any outgoing payment or charge.
Sometimes when you book with a travel agent or airline, an error might occur and results in blocking the amount on your credit card without confirming your booking.
We recommend you to follow below steps:
- Check your spam folder to make sure if the booking confirmation has not been filtered into the spam folder.
- Contact the booking site to confirm the status of your booking or when your money will be unblocked.
- Contact your bank to check if they can speed up the process on their end and to find out when the amount would be released.
We recommend you to contact the airline or booking site you booked with. Please check your bank statement as the travel agent or airline name may appear next to any outgoing payment or charge.
Some airlines allow for minor corrections to misspelled names (e.g. Mike/Mick). If there is any spelling mistake, we recommend you to contact the airline directly as the final approval will come from the airlines. Kindly make sure that you always enter the correct name as stated in your passport in order to avoid any inconvenience or any extra fees.
Cancellations might happen due to one of the below reasons:
- When an airline decides to cancel the flight or route as it can’t operate the flight for a certain reason or it wants to use the aircraft to go somewhere else they deemed more important.
- When an airline is unable to fulfill the ticket at the advertised price.
- The flight is overbooked
- Payment failure
We recommend you to contact the booking site or the airline directly in case you don’t know the name of the booking site, you can check the booking confirmation email that you received from the company or you can check your bank statement to know which company debited the money.
Please send us an email at email@example.com or use our live chat mentioning your booking confirmation number if applicable, the name of the hotel you originally wanted, the name of the booking site used or booked, any screenshots that help us to investigate the issue if you encountered any of the below issues:
- If you were redirected to a different hotel during your booking process.
- If you received a confirmation for a different hotel than you wanted
- If the hotel name and address does not match your original search.
This might happen due to below reasons:
- The final price may change because of choosing additional options such as luggage or travel insurance.
- Credit Card fees: We recommend you to check with your bank and travel agent or airline.
Usually website issues can be solved by clearing your browser cache and cookies. If the issue is not solved, please send us a screenshot of the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org and our technical team will work hard to solve it.
If you are using Chrome, you can follow the below instructions:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click clear data.
For other browsers
If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check the respective support sites for instructions
Baggage fees, rules and conditions depend on the flight provider and the type of fare you are booking. We recommend you to check with the airline or travel agent directly should you have any questions about baggage allowance or if you wish to purchase additional baggage.
Cancellation and refund policy depends on the airline and the type of fare you are booking. We recommend you to check with the airline or travel agent directly if you have any inquiry regarding cancellation and refund policies.
You can choose your seats when you are booking if this option is available for your selected flight. We recommend that you speak with the travel agent or airline directly if you have any specific questions regarding your seating as some airlines impose additional fee for choosing seats.
Some airlines offer discounted airfares for children and infants while some airlines don’t. We recommend you to contact the airline or travel agent directly if you have any questions related to children or infants airfares.
In order to get the cheapest price and the best deal for you, we recommend you to use our flight and hotel search tool and set your preferred dates along with destinations and number of passengers and choose the best deal for you.
All of our hotel reviews are written by real guests, which are collected through trusted websites such as booking.com, TripAdvisor, and other booking and rating platforms, so you can be assured that the reviews you see are legitimate.
If you have any problem on the partner website such as website crashes, an error message occurs, etc please contact the booking site directly to solve this issue.
If you can’t find a certain airline, route or airport, please let us know via any of our customer service channels. We are doing our best to add as many airlines, routes and airports; however, if you can’t find it on Tripspicker, it might be because they are either small or new.
Send Us A Message
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you in 2 to 3 working days. In the meantime, check our FAQs to see if your question has already been answered.